Sorry, Scotch snobs. We talk a lot about Vicki Lawrence in this episode and only a bit about Scotch.
A drink so delicious it had to be named after a disease vector meets a shape so mysterious nobody knows how many sides it has. Josh and Kate drink Rusty Nails and watch 2014’s “The Pyramid.”
Take it from the World Health Organization. Flu vaccines work.
Return to the theater of the mind and Josh’s childhood by playing “Infidel,” the Infocom text adventure Josh would rather have been playing than watching “The Pyramid.”
It’s our fiftieth show! Join us as we finally get the Rob Roy right, then watch the spectacularly strange “Staying Alive,” the sequel nobody needed to “Saturday Night Fever.” Join us!
Movie: “Staying Alive”
1. Patrick Swayze was not the baby daddy in “Dirty Dancing.” It was Max Cantor, who played Baby’s sister’s sleazy, rich boyfriend.
2. “Satan’s Alley” is kind of a weird show. I mean, really weird.
3. Frank Stallone doesn’t get enough credit for his contributions to American music.
4. Seriously, look at that passion.
5. See that? That’s what advanced cocaine film technology looks like, kids.